arrangeres av Winfried A. Etzel og resten av fagfolkene fra faggruppen DAMA (Data Management Association - Norway Chapter)
In this talk, they’ll cover:
1. Lead: Data is a shared asset with shared benefits. Data quality is a shared responsibility.
2. Network: Tips to build stronger relationships with your stakeholders
3. Sell: Map the compelling business need behind your data management initiative
4. Be memorable: A simple framework to increase your storytelling 10x
5. Support: Enable the business to take lead. Provide guidance.
6. Observe: Don’t jump to conclusions, but observe the demographics, ways of working, environment.
7. Have fun: provide a framework to ensure collaborative readiness, physiological safety, and encourage failure and try again.