arrangeres av Achillefs Tsitsonis og resten av fagfolkene fra faggruppen DAMA (Data Management Association - Norway Chapter)
They are also the perfect way to prepare for taking the CDMP Specialist Exams in order to advance to the level of Practitioner as a Certified Data Management Professional. When attending the course, you get access to and general instructions on enrolling in an online CDMP exam.
The course is designed and taught by CDMP fellow and VP Professional Development of DAMA International, Christopher Bradley. Sign up before September 22nd for an early-bird fee!
Who can take this course?
- Any already Certified Data Management Professional that has passed the CDMP fundamentals course with a score of 70% or more.
- Anyone interested in advancing their knowledge in Data Management.
- Anyone wishing to prepare for and/or take the CDMP specialist exams
Why should you take this course?
- Get a much deeper dive of 2 of DMBoK Data Management focus areas
- Get the official preparation for a CDMP exam – with one of the most recognized tutors in the fields of DMBoK and CDMP
- Get instructions on how to enroll for an online CDMP exam
- Get 15 % discount code for the CDMP DMF exam
- Get 20% discount on the DMBoK v2 PDF copy* (separate from the course fee)
*Offer valid until copies are sold out.
The course concern the DAMA Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBoK) v2 focus areas of Data Governance & Data Quality. Taught by an industry recognized DAMA DMBoK (2.0) author and CDMP fellow, this course provides a solid foundation to advance to the Practitioner level as a Data Management professional.
This course provides you with the knowledge, methods and techniques required to analyze, mature and implement information management solutions within your organization. It provides a much more detailed and specialized view of Data Governance and Data Quality areas.
At the end of the course, delegates would have gained the following:
Level set understanding & terminology:
- Understand the critical roles of Data Governance & Data Quality and how to effectively apply them.
- Understand the different facets (dimensions) of Data Quality and explore a workable Data Quality framework.
- Discover the major considerations for successful Data Governance and how it can be introduced in bite-sized pieces.
- Develop a set of usable techniques that can be applied to a range of information management challenges
- Learn the best practices for managing Enterprise Information needs
Location: Online (Teams)
Time: Data Quality. October 10th, 9 am-5 pm
Max number of participants per course: 15
Attend the Data Governance course on October 14th, 9 am-5 pm and get a 1000 kr discount!
(Displayed prices are per course and a 1000 kr discount is offered to those that will take both courses):
Early-bird fee until September 22nd:
4950 NOK for DND DAMA Norway members
6950 NOK for non-members
From September 22nd and onwards:
6450 NOK for DND DAMA Norway members
8450 NOK for non-members.
The sign-up is binding.
The course fee does not include the CDMP exam fee (standard rate 311 USD) as taking the exam is optional.
DMBoK v2 price (20% discount): 400 NOK.
It is highly recommended to purchase and revise the DMBoK in advance of the training and before a certification exam in order to get the best learning experience from the training. We offer a discounted package deal where you get a PDF copy of the DMBoK v2 at 20% discount. For purchasing the DMBoK package, select one of the options “I participate as a member of DND and DMBoK v2 PDF copy (package price)” / ”I participate as a non-member of DND and DMBoK v2 PDF copy (package price)” in the sign up.