arrangeres av Privat: R. Christian Torp og er en del av serien Medlemsmøte (kun medlemmer)
This colloquium starts with a presentation by Petter. Then we will proceed with a conversation and a high-level discussion around the table.
- He started his career working for Dresser industries building large distributed real-time systems. After a few years as the Director of Technology for Icon Computing, he went on to create a set of companies, including InferData, SciSpike and VappusNet.
- He is a teacher, consultant and mentor for many of the Fortune 500 companies (including COSTCO, NASA, Northwestern Mutual, Panasonic, PayPal, etc).
- Over the last 20 years, he has specialized in areas of extreme scalability and best practices building web-scale software.
- He is an O’Reilly author and a frequent speaker at various conferences. Petter has also been invited to speak at various universities both in the US and around the world. The topics of his courses include: “Design Patterns and Architectures”, “Big Data and Hadoop”, “Advanced Apache Spark”, “Machine Learning”, “Advanced C++”, “Advanced Java”, “Functional Programming for Object-Oriented Programmers”, “Software Architecture for the C-Suite”, “Apache Kafka”, “Advanced Spring”, “Advanced Domain Modeling”, and “Advanced Node.js”.
- He received his formal education in Norway where he studied Mathematics, Engineering and Business Administration.