arrangeres av DND og resten av fagfolkene fra faggruppen DAMA (Data Management Association - Norway Chapter)
Council meetings are held every 6 months during which official voting may occur, such as for elections of Board Members, adaptations of the Bylaws, approval of budget and finances. It also allows us to share news and information and receive important feedback to help us improve for the next 6 months.
- Review minutes from previous council meeting (kick off)
- DND-DAMA progress and Q3 event review
- News from DND and DAMA International
- DND-DAMA membership process and benefits (including the CDMP and DMBOK)
- Upcoming events and activities for the next 6 months
- Changes to bylaws
- Board positions up for election in February 2020
- Discussion on what members would like to see from DND-DAMA going forward
Food and drink can be purchased at The Scotsman at your convenience. The board will be staying after the meeting and we would be happy to answer any questions or discuss any interesting topics!
We look forward to seeing you there! In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or queries.