arrangeres av Shiraz A. Bhaiji og resten av fagfolkene fra faggruppen Løsnings- og integrasjonsarkitektur
He will describe a number of large corporate assessments and their results and how Iasa ITABoK and Architecture Driven Digital Advantage are being achieved in the organization. The talk will cover both team dynamics and organization and methods for scaling effectiveness across large teams of teams. In addition, we will cover different levels of architecture competence and assignment methods for architecture teams related to specialization and problem selection.
1) Brief about IASA and DND’s collaboration – 15min
2) Paul’s lecture – 45-60min incl Q&A
3) How has Sopra Sterias experienced the value of IASA certifications? 15min
4) Practical info on autumn course 7-10th Sept (and about structure of course/certification) – 5min
5) Discussion: What kind of course/certifications should DND arrange? – 30min
About the speaker:
Paul Preiss is a tireless advocate for the professional technology architecture community. He serves as the CEO and founder of Iasa Global. During his tenure at Iasa, Paul has taken the organization from a single user group with 50 members to an influential global organization with a network of over 60,000 professional architects and business leaders. Prior to his work at Iasa Global, Paul was the Director of Engineering and Chief Architect of a large digital asset management company. His global experience stems from the time he spent in Japan as the Chief Architect in Dell Pan Asia. He has worked for some of the largest companies and on many of the largest projects ever delivered including projects for DHL, Sears, IBM, Texas Instruments and Compaq.